The TIP identifies the multimodal transportation projects (or phases of projects) selected from the MTP for development and execution within the MPA over the next four years. By law, the TIP includes all highway, road, transit, transportation enhancement, safety, trail, pedestrian walkway and bicycle facility projects that will involve federal funding provided under 23 U.S.C. or 49 U.S.C. Chapter 53. The TIP must be approved by the Transportation Policy Committee and the Governor, and it is typically updated every two years.
SFY 2020 – 2024 Transportation Improvemet Program Document [1.3 mb PDF]
SFY 2020 - 2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments and Modifications
- Administrative Amendment DES# 1900193 (Public Notice - Pending)
- Administrative Amendment DES# 1902071 (Vigo County: Bi-Annual Bridge Inspections)
- Amendment 01-09-22-TIP - Approved and adopted by the Transportation Policy Committee September 20, 2022.
- Seeking Public Comment on a request from the Indiana Department of Transportation to amend the SFY 2020 - 2024 TIP for DES#1902855, a rest area modernization project, as follows:
- Change the Right-of-Way (RW) phase to SFY 2023 from SFY 2022.
- Change the Construction (CN) phase from SFY 2024 from SFY 2023.
- No changes to funding amounts.
- No changes in scope of the project.
Any comments or concerns regarding the Administrative Amendment should be emailed to email@example.com or phone at 812-244-1319. Please include "DES#1902855" in the subject line of an email. This comment period will end at 5:00p.m. on December 16, 2022.